Oakvillegreen Conservation Association
- Gain an understanding of the different characteristics of living organisms.
- Identify the needs of aquatic organisms and how water quality affects their lives.
- Use a watershed model to explore human impacts on water quality and living organisms.
- Visit natural areas in their neighborhood to identify suitable habitat for animals and possible human impacts on the urban ecosystem.
- Pair indoor hands-on activities with outdoor and experiential education to help make real life connections in the community.
Availability: Monday – Friday
Capacity: 30 students