This program will teach your students about:
- Being bold and confident – taking a good risk by stepping out and trying. Learning about performance anxiety and reframing fear into excitement.
- Presentation – learning how to speak clearly in front of a group and grab their attention.
- Team-work – understanding that everyone has something to bring to the table and every idea is a gift – working together organically to create an artistic piece.
- Individuality – understanding your voice is unique and worth hearing
And given extra time: Character work:
- Trying to represent someone else’s point of view and see how it is to be them.
- How to be compassionate.
- The power of story and how we develop it.
Capacity: max. 15 students per performance